If you are anything like me all you want for Mother’s Day is a vacation…or to sleep in and maybe even enjoy a day of pampering! I’m dreaming of a tropical vacation where I’m laying on the beach reading a book; listening to the sound of the waves crashing while a warm tropical breeze blows, gently swaying my hammock from side to side. While my dream vacation will have to remain just that, a dream I’ve teamed up with Imperial Sugar to share this amazing Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub, which is like the next best thing!
This fragrant and easy to make sugar scrub is the perfect gift for mom! With Mother’s Day only a few days away you can whip up a few batches of this tropical sugar scrub and share it with your Mom, or all of your Mommy friends who may be dreaming of a vacation too! Mom will feel like she’s on vacation in the tropics when she opens this homemade jar of Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub, packed with all kinds of skin friendly ingredients. Lime juice, a source of vitamin C, is an antioxidant for your skin and adds an energizing scent to this sweet scrub. While sugar gently exfoliates the skin, and coconut oil serves as a great, natural moisturizer.
You’ll need just 4 ingredients to make this sugar scrub:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Zest and juice from one lime
- 5 drops of coconut fragrance or flavoring
- Melt coconut oil in microwave.
- Add sugar, lime juice, lime zest and stir until well blended.
- Add coconut fragrance and mix well.
- Scoop into jars and tie with bows, raffia or ribbon.
Like I mentioned earlier this sugar scrub is so easy to make and Imperial Sugar has made it even easier to give your Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub as a gift. They’ve created fun labels that you can download and print from the Imperial Sugar Kids in the Kitchen website.
Now that Mom has her Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub she can scrub away dead skin as she dreams of swaying palm trees and frozen drinks with little umbrellas!
Make sure you visit Imperial Sugar’s website for more sugar scrub recipes and ideas that Mom will love!
Latest posts by Mariah (see all)
- Taco ‘Bout Love Valentine Fiesta - February 11, 2020
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards - February 9, 2020
- DIY Cricut Conversation Heart Valentine’s Day Party - February 6, 2020
- Lemon Sugar Scrub Gift with a Hint of Color
Need a little sparkle to brighten your day? Then you’ll love today’s post brought to…
- Sugar Decorated Easter Eggs
As a child I loved getting the delicate panoramic sugar Easter eggs that my mother lovingly took the…
- Sugar Cookie Gifts
When I first saw the sugar cookie printables for this month’s challenge I knew I…
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts
Hi Giggles Galore Readers. I'm back again to share a recipe for Sugar Cookie Fruit…