Hello everyone, Julie here from Sprinkled with Paper. Today, I’m going to be sharing a fun Christmas gift wrapping kit with free printable gift tags, that’s perfect for a teacher, neighbor or friend.
When considering what to give to my kids’ teachers this Christmas, I wanted to put together a gift that was not only adorable but also practical and would be much appreciated.
I thought that a gift wrapping kit would be perfect!
So, this year I’ll be handing out wrapping paper kits that include everything one needs to finish wrapping their Christmas gifts. You could call it an “I just saved you a trip to Target” gift.
In each kit, I’m including a roll of wrapping paper, tape, gift tags, and a gift card to their favorite coffee shop. I’ll be wrapping up everything nicely with a big bow and tag that reads: “Tis the time to wrap things up. Here’s a little something to fill your cup!”
During this busy holiday season, I can’t think of anyone who couldn’t benefit from an extra roll of wrapping paper, a few more gift tags, and another roll of tape. Add in a nice hot peppermint mocha (and a Hallmark movie on in the background), and they’ll have exactly what they need to help ‘wrap up’ those few remaining gifts!
One of my favorite aspects of this idea is that you can scale up or down with this kit. You can give a $5 coffee shop gift card with the wrapping paper you picked up from the Dollar Store. Or, go big, and include $25 gift card along with a few rolls of wrapping paper from the Container Store. It all depends on your budget.
Creating this wrapping paper kit is SUPER easy!
Supplies needed for Wrapping Paper kits:
- Roll of wrapping paper;
- Gift wrapping tape;
- A gift card to their favorite coffee shop;
- Glue dots;
- Printable gift tags, (click here to download them for free);
- Printable coffee shop gift card holder (click here to download for free);
- Decorative ribbon; and
- A hole punch
Assembly of Wrapping Paper Kits:
- Print your gift card holder on bright white cardstock, and cut out along the black lines.
- Place glue dots on the back of the gift card, and attach to the holder where indicated.
- Print out your gift tags. For best quality, use bright white card stock. You can also print on full sheet label paper (i.e. sticker paper).
- Use your hole punch to punch out holes in the upper left corner of each gift tag and the gift card holder.
- Thread decorative ribbon through tags, gift card holder, and tape, and tie around the roll of wrapping paper.
The assembly for this couldn’t get any easier!
For more fun and easy Christmas gift ideas, please visit Sprinkled with Paper.
Merry Christmas everyone, and happy gift giving!