This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Market Street. All opinions are 100% mine.
Does your family have special meals that you only eat and serve during the holidays? So many of my families Christmas traditions revolve around food and even though many of the dishes are things we absolutely LOVE we seldom have them any other time of the year, I guess that’s what makes them so special. My mom’s Cheesy Potato Casserole is one of those things we serve at special occasions and I can’t remember a Christmas dinner without them.
I love making family recipes that stir up all kinds of memories and happy moments and being able to create those traditions, that have been passed on for generations, with my family make it even more special. This casserole is a hit with everyone and it is so easy to make. Not only is it delicious it looks fancy in my Lodge bakeware,perfect for serving for those special family meals. These oven-to-tableware dishes from Market Street are perfect for everything from every day entertaining to special occasions like Christmas dinner! All of the Lodge bakeware and cookware pieces are extremely versatile, and they would make excellent gift for the holidays too!
You’ll need a few staple ingredients and a 9 x 13 Lodge Bakeware Casserole dish:
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz container of sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onions (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl combine the sour cream, cream of chicken soup and cheese, mix well to combine.
Put the frozen hash browns potatoes in the casserole baking dish and then pour the soup mixture on top of the potatoes. Mix all of the ingredients together and spread out evenly in the baking dish.
Top the cheesy potato casserole with cheese and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve this delicious cheesy potato casserole with your favorite holiday meal for a crowd pleasing hit this holiday!
My mom’s Cheesy Potato Casserole looks delicious in it’s festive red Lodge bakeware and it’s so easy you really can’t mess it up. And with all the other things on your plate during this busy time of year it’s nice to have something simple that doesn’t require you spending all your time in the kitchen. This holiday spend even more time with your family creating special memories and let Market Street do all the work for you. Order your holiday dinner in-store or online and then throw in a few of your families favorite recipes to make it a holiday to remember!
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- You’re the Cherry Best Pie Party
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- Mini Lasagna Roll-up Appetizers for Holiday Entertaining
- Teen Boho Bedroom Makeover with Cricut
- DIY Back to School Time Capsule
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- FREE Thanksgiving Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum
- 10 Patriotic Signs for 4th of July
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe