S’mores are a favorite campfire treat for young and old, and around here we love them! So I was more than happy to plan a little Camp S’mores Party to celebrate National S’mores Day!
I set up a table in the backyard with camping items I’d gathered from around the house (and my mom’s) and added lots of different options to build the perfect s’more.
I made this fun little sign with scrap wood and sticks (FREE)
There were cute little kits with all the fixings for guest to grab. See my post about those here.
I took the kids to the store with me and let them pick out marshmallows. We had strawberry, caramel/vanilla swirl, mint chocolate, regular and jumbo marshmallows.
We had chocolate bars and peanut butter cups (the PB cups were a crow
Although, I do have to say that whoever invented National S’mores Day did not live in Texas…it was still way too hot at 8pm to be sitting around the campfire!
Next, year I think we’ll head to the mountains to enjoy our s’mores! 😉
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- Easy Entertaining with Summer Seafood Boil Party
- Summer Fruit-Themed Birthday Party
- 5 Tips for Hosting a Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Carving Party
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Party with Cricut
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- Easter Bunny Napkins