- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Backyard County Fair Party
- Colorful Herb Box Garden Planter
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- DIY Melting Ice Cream Cone Headband
- Our Dad Rocks Picture Frame – Father’s Day Gifts
- Tin for Ten – A 10th Anniversary Gift
Happy National S’mores Day!
We’re having a party later today to celebrate and I made these fun S’mores kits for everyone. I saw this idea here and loved it, so I followed the wonderful tutorial and made some for our party.
Each kit has all the makings for delicious s’mores
I even included custom little marshmallows. I used food safe markers to write on them and add a little extra detail.
I needed something for the front of the kit and since I didn’t have that cute little stamp she used I had to get creative. I made little graham crackers, chocolate and s’mores on a stick using scrapbook paper, sticks and fluffy white balls. I think they turned out pretty darn cute.
We’re all set to have a fun party later tonight to celebrate National S’mores Day! Are you doing anything to celebrate S’mores day?