Do you have one of those go-to recipes that you take with you to every party? For me it’s my buffalo chicken dip. I make it or take it to almost every single get-together or party we have. It is one of those staples that everyone loves, but I thought it was time to switch things up this year for our Super Bowl party. I have a feeling our guest are going to love this Buffalo Ranch Popcorn just as much!
Popcorn is the perfect party snack and great for munching on while watching the big football game. And just like the irresistible Buffalo Chicken Dip, when you add a little extra kick to the popcorn you won’t be able to keep your guest out of it.
This is one of those super simple recipes you can whip up right before the party. No need to spend hours prepping in the kitchen, you can make this recipe in less than 10 minutes. By now you probably know that I love entertaining, but I hate spending all my time getting ready for the party or stuck in the kitchen cooking while my guest are hanging out. I want to be a part of the party, that’s why I love quick, easy and delicious recipes like this popcorn.
Start by popping popcorn using your favorite method. Melt the butter and the Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce. Drizzle the hot sauce over the popcorn. Sprinkle the ranch dip and mix it all together.
- 10 oz Popped Popcorn
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp Franks’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Ranch Dip Mix
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot sauce in a small microwave-safe cup. Heat on high power at 15 second intervals until completely melted.
- Drizzle on the popcorn
- Sprinkle the ranch mix, toss with popcorn in a large bowl and serve.
Put it in a container and give guest cups to scoop it into so they can munch on it while they cheer on their favorite team to victory. This popcorn recipe is sure to be a touchdown!
And if you are looking for more creative ideas or recipes for your Super Bowl party make sure you check out these posts for more inspiration.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- Free Inspirational Locker Printables
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 15 No-Sew Group Halloween Costume Ideas
- 20 Summer Crafts for Girls
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- How to Keep White Towels White and Fresh-Smelling
- Hot Cocoa Stand – Share the Joy