Do you decorate for the 4th of July? I am loving all of the red, white and blue patriotic decor I’ve seen lately and couldn’t resist creating a 4th of July Patriotic Mantel. I don’t normally switch out the decorations on my mantel except for Halloween and Christmas, but I am in love with this festive and patriotic mantel I created for Oriental Trading.
I have am so thrilled to be partnering with such an amazing brand like Oriental Trading and I’ve been having lots of fun creating DIY projects, free printables and parties using their products. They are an amazing brand with a huge selection of products that you can use for just about any occasion in your life. While you may think of them primarily for their party supplies, I’m here to show you that those amazing products go far beyond creating extraordinary birthday celebrations. This 4th of July Patriotic Mantel is just one example of how you can use products from Oriental Trading to create personalized, creative and trendy home decor.
I would love to see how you show your patriotic pride. Leave a comment and tell us about your favorite 4th of July DIY projects, home decor, recipes or traditions!
Looking for more creative 4th of July inspiration? Make sure you check out these posts:
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- Heart Pop-It Valentine with Free Printable Tags
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Ruffled Burlap Garland Tutorial – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- Pink and Purple Princess Party Candy Bar
- 25 No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Here’s The Scoop Ice Cream Gift Basket
- DIY Motivational Water Bottle