“On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, Ten Lords A Leaping …but there aren’t many lords living in the suburbs so we had to settle for something else that likes to leap and pop. Buttery popcorn will have to do, but there is plenty to share with me and you.
There is something so magical about watching kids let lose and dance around the house and we thought this CD would definitely bring some holiday cheer.
Ten lords a leaping was too hard to find.
To popcorn a popping you must be consigned.
Lord Orville’s rejoicing and hopes you will find
That buttery popcorn just can’t be declined.
If you missed any of the 12 Days of Christmas Service ideas click on the link for more details:
The FOURTH Day of Christmas: Book of Four Calling Birds
The FIFTH Day of Christmas: Five Golden Donut Rings
The SIXTH Day of Christmas: Six Geese a Laying
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Giant DIY Balloon Christmas Wreath
- Mother’s Day Farmhouse Brunch Gift Basket
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- Best Neighborhoods to View Christmas Lights in DFW
- FREE Holiday Cell Phone Wallpaper Background
- Lottery Ticket Cake Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Jingle and Mingle Christmas Party
- Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 12 Days of Christmas Service Project