I recently polled my readers and asked them what they wanted for Mother’s Day. The majority of moms said that their ideal gift would include being able to sleep in and not cook on Mother’s Day. Make mom happy this Mother’s Day and give her the gift of both with an easy DIY craft project you can make in less than 20 minutes.
Head over to Oriental Trading where I’m sharing the tutorial for this easy DIY Breakfast in Bed Serving Tray and a free breakfast in bed door hanger printable, it’s a Mother’s Day gift that will leave mom feeling pampered and loved.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party