Happy National S’more Day! I don’t know if it’s the nostalgic memories of camping with my family and always making these gooey treats, or if it’s the chocoholic in me, but I’m a fan of this holiday! Seriously, what’s not to love? Crisp graham crackers, gooey marshmallows and rich melty chocolate all sandwiched together for a decadent treat. I certainly don’t need an excuse to enjoy s’mores, but if you are on the hunt for ways to enjoy this quintessential summer treat I’ve got you covered. Here are 10 Ways to Enjoy S’mores all year long!
In the past we’ve always hosted a party to celebrate National S’mores Day, but with 100+ temperatures and crazy packed schedules it just didn’t happen this year. If you are looking to throw something together last minute, check out our S’mores Bar. However, if you just want to indulge in these sweet treats there is no need to light a fire to enjoy S’mores. You can eat your toasty marshmallows and rich chocolate in ice cream, brownies, on a stick, in a jar or dunk crisp graham crackers to your delight. Click on the images below for 10 different ideas for celebrating National S’more Day or simply enjoying a sinful treat!
Do you like S’mores? What is your favorite way to enjoy this special treat?
- Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- Mini Lasagna Roll-up Appetizers for Holiday Entertaining
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- Strawberry Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- French Toast with Lemon Mascarpone Cream
- St. Patrick’s Day Charcuterie Board
- Halloween Monster Freak Shakes
- The Best Homemade Strawberry Jam + Printable Jam Labels
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Chocolate Peppermint Candy