I saw some wooden Easter eggs at Hobby Lobby and I liked the idea, but not the design so I decided to recreate the look at home with a few simple supplies.
I sketched out some egg shapes on leftover wood from another project and had my awesome husband cut them out with the jigsaw.
I picked out some pretty Spring paper and traced the shapes and then cut them out. I used modge podge to attach it to the wood. Finally, they needed a little decorative touch so I added some ribbon, flowers and a little bling.
There you have it…another simple Easter project that will help brighten up your Spring decor!
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- National Donut Day Tags
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- Daisies & Daffodils Garden Party Ideas
- DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Moon and Stars Mobile
- Whimsical Nutcracker Themed Christmas Tree
- Summer Fruit-Themed Birthday Party
- 20 Summer Crafts for Boys
- 10 Patriotic Signs for 4th of July
- Tin for Ten – A 10th Anniversary Gift