Summer is full of spontaneous moments, lots of late nights and of course refreshing treats to keep cool. This Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail recipe is the perfect summertime sip for kids and a refreshing way to cool off. Whether you are entertaining or just looking for a yummy way to make family dinner a little more fun, this kid-friendly mocktail is extraordinary!
These non-alcoholic drinks feel grown up but are a fun alternative for the kids, and adults too! So put away those boring juice boxes and serve a fruity Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail at your next gathering.
I originally created this recipe for Chinet® and when my kids asked me to make it for them the other day I realized I’d never shared it with my favorite fans and readers here. This is one of those recipes I’ve been treating my kids to for years and they always love when they get to enjoy this special fruity drink. My oldest daughter said it reminds her of the special drinks they got to sip on while we were on our cruise. Anytime you can feel like you are on vacation is a winner in my books! Now if I can just get the unlimited Camp Carnival childcare services, an ocean view and endless dinner buffets we would be all set.
But, in all seriousness you should definitely whip up a batch of these delicious drinks before the summer slips away. They are a refreshing way to enjoy the warm summer days and will quickly become one of your kid-friendly favorites when entertaining.
Don’t forget to make it feel like an extraordinary vacation with a pretty striped straw and a strawberry garnish. Or you can get even fancier with one of those little umbrellas they serve in the drinks. It’s all in the details.
Do you have a favorite kid-friendly drink recipe you like to serve for parties or family get together’s?
- • 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- • 2 oz Coconut Cream
- • 1 cup ice
- • Fresh Strawberries
- • Blender
- • Chinet® Cut Crystal Cups
- In the blender puree a handful of fresh strawberries, set aside.
- Combine the pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice. Blend until slushy.
- Pour the coconut mixture into a Chinet® Cut Crystal Cup.
- Swirl in the strawberry puree
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry and striped straw
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- Notebook Paper Bags – School Treat
- FREE Fall Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts – Monogrammed Jewelry Dish
- How to Plan a Picture-Perfect Spring Picnic
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Painted Pegboard Jewelry Organizer
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart
- DIY Bath Salts & Spa Gift Basket