Have the Christmas lists from your kids started pouring in? Maybe it’s because we’ve had our Christmas tree up since Halloween but my kids are making their list and adding to them daily, but I noticed that my oldest daughter’s list is much smaller than the twins. Aside from the typical book request and American Girl Doll she doesn’t have much else on it. She loves reading, writing and anything to do with art, but for every holiday and birthday she gets tons of art supplies and she really doesn’t need anymore. But, thanks to today’s sponsor, RoseArt, I think I’ve found the perfect tween gift ideas for my art loving daughter.
The new Graphic Skinz Design Studio from RoseArt lets you customize and create like never before! With this fun kit your art lovers, fashion divas and creative kiddos can customize all kinds of cool jewelry, phone cases, art and so much more. With so many ways to personalize almost anything my daughter and I think that this cool new toy is going to be the next addicting things since the Rainbow Loom. Even though I really wanted to wrap this one up and put it under the tree, my daughter and I had to try it out to see if it really was going to be the perfect tween gift. She LOVES this new toy and was so excited to create and personalize her own things, her first project was a new heart shaped locket (which is awesome, but now I’m stuck and need to come up with another Christmas gift idea!)
The kit includes a Motorized Vacuum Chamber, 3 customizable models, 30 “skins”, instruction sheet, and detailing brush for only $29.99. And the kit is just the beginning, you can also find refill packs in 12 fun themes like: Punk, Nature, Sports, Camo, Food Fun, Groovy and more. You will be able to find lots of other art and jewelry supply kits, but the best thing about the Graphic Skinz Design Studio is you can personalize just about anything!
Here is how it works:
1. Assemble the vacuum chamber per instructions included in the kit.
2. Choose your favorite skin designs and cut them out to fit the shape of your toy or model part.
3. Moisten the included cylindrical sponge with water and wrap it around your skinned toy or model part.
4. Open the lid of the vacuum chamber and place the sponge-wrapped model inside.
5. Push the button and hold it down for about 20 seconds or until all of the air is suctioned out of the bag.
6. After about 10-15 more seconds you can remove the sponge and unwrap the paper skin from your model. Using your fingers or the included detail sponge smooth down the edges as needed. Let it dry for about a minute and then you are all set to use it.
Kids can show off their creative side and customize anything from personalized gifts for teachers, friends, family and of course themselves. The Graphic Skinz transfers are essentially temporary tattoo transfers, meaning that they can be used similarly to washi tape and the ideas are endless. Cut out shapes, monograms, logos, silhouettes and more and apply skins to just about anything that you can think of, as long as it can get wet! Click here to find out where you can purchase the new Graphic Skinz Design Studio from RoseArt and for even more information check out this fun YouTube video.
What are your kids getting for Christmas this year?