Boom! Pop! Pow! Wow your friends and family with a Patriotic Popcorn Bar for the 4th of July. This simple serve-your-self popcorn bar is the perfect way to wind down the night and settle in with a treat for the spectacular fireworks show.
I’ve teamed up with Oriental Trading to create this Boom! Pop! Pow! 4th of July Popcorn Party and I show just how simple it is to throw together a festive popcorn bar that is perfect for your holiday entertaining. Whether you are hosting a backyard BBQ or going to the park for the fireworks you can create your own version of this party with a few simple supplies and DIY projects. I love that you can find everything you need for any celebration or occasion on Oriental Trading. They have been a one-stop-shop for many of my parties for a long time now and I am thrilled to be able to partner with them and bring you more fun and creative ideas to help turn your ordinary celebrations into extraordinary moments!
What are your plans for the 4th of July? For the first time in years we will actually be in town and our kids are so excited about hosting a party at our house with all of their friends. And you can bet that there will be lots of candy and popcorn!
If you are looking for more patriotic ideas make sure you check out these popular posts:
Star Spangled Desserts
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- Teen Boho Birthday Bash
- Daisies & Daffodils Garden Party Ideas
- How to Plan a Picture-Perfect Spring Picnic
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- Personalized Mother’s Day Necklace Gift Idea
- Best Neighborhoods to View Christmas Lights in DFW
- Orange Fruit Cups
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- DIY Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags