I am thrilled to join 29 creative bloggers for the 5th annual Favorite Things Giveaway. Not only do we get to gift 30 people amazing prizes, but we also hope to give you ideas for your holiday shopping! Scroll below to see all the prizes, and hop to each site to enter their giveaway for a chance to win! Here are MY favorite things, perfect for the hostess and entertainer, that I’m giving away to one lucky winner:
Now, here is a sneak peek of what my fellow bloggers are loving right now. Each blogger will be selecting a lucky winner to win their favorite things, so make sure you HOP to each of their sites to enter to win the giveaway on each site. Yes, that’s 30 in all, but you’ve got a week to do it…plenty of time! While you are there, we challenge you to click around to see what they have to share, you may just love them as much as we do!
Now, here is the HOP! Click on the links below to enter each of the prizes. Somedays within the first few hours, the direct link can get broken, if that happens, click on the home page of that site to find the post or go back shortly. Giveaway ends Thursday, November 9th at midnight, so make sure you enter each of the 30 prizes.
7: Lil Luna
11: Cupcake Diaries
15: Honeybear Lane
17: Becky Higgins
18: Lolly Jane
19: Giggles Galore
21: Girl Loves Glam
24: The Pinning Mama
25: The Idea Room
30: Somewhat Simple
Now, time to enter to win MY favorite things giveaway for the hostess and entertainer! This gift basket is full of my favorite things for entertaining and valued over $200!
Just in case you don’t win, or want to gift something for a friend, here is where I got everything in my gift:
- Wood & Marble Cheese Board ($24.99) – I love setting out simple appetizers guest can nosh on while mingling, and a cheese board is a classic party staple.
- Gold Waver Server Set ($24.99) – This glam server set is perfect for every occasion from holiday feasts to intimate dinner parties.
- Gold Cocktail Shaker ($16.99) – A one-of-a-kind cocktail is a great way to kick off a party with a statement about its tone and purpose, this gold cocktail shaker is perfect for your signature party cocktails.
- Gold Polka Dot Stemless Wine Glasses (set of 2, $6.99 each) -These confetti sprinkles wine glasses make celebrating any occasion a festive affair.
- Turquoise Buffet Napkins ($9.99) – These cloth napkins from World Market are my favorite, they come in all kinds of colors and add a touch of sophistication to any occasion.
- Natural Soy Tobacco Flower & Rosewood Candle ($14.99) – Lighting a candle is one of the easiest (and least-expensive) ways to add ambience to your party, this one has a subtle sweet and smoky aroma that will make your house smell great.
- Chalkboard Clips ($4.99) – I use these for everything from place cards to food labels.
- Heidi Swapp Lightbox ($39.99) – Light up the night with this fun message board. I like to use mine as a photo booth prop, menu board, or party decor.
- Create 365 Happy Planner + Accessories ($31.99) – Every good hostess needs a place to keep track of dates and details. I love my Create 365 Happy Planner and simply can’t function without it, especially when it comes to keeping up with our busy holiday entertaining schedule.
- Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffles ($11.70) – Put a handful of these chocolates out in a candy dish for guest to savor…or take a moment before the guest arrive to unwrap and unwind with this sweet treat!