It happened again. You know that moment when you go to Target to dash in and pick up milk and laundry soap, only to come out an hour later with a basket full of goodies and a new craft project in mind. Today I’m sharing a quick and easy tutorial for DIY Monogrammed Koozies that will make your beverages swoon.
The other day on a routine Target run I took a detour threw the Dollar Spot and found the cutest koozies and simply couldn’t help myself. I loved the colors and knew that they would be fun to have around for our spring and summer entertaining. And because everything is better with a monogram I decided to whip up a few with my Cricut.
This is another super easy project that only requires a few supplies. Here is what you’ll need:
I picked a few different monogrammed fonts in Cricut Design Space and cut them out on the gold glitter iron-on vinyl.
Next, I placed the vinyl on the koozies and carefully ironed them on each koozie.
I made a bunch with our friends monograms so when everyone is over hanging out and enjoying the beautiful spring weather they can keep their beverages cold in a cute and custom DIY monogrammed koozie.
The next time you need to make a quick Target run swing past the Dollar Spot and pick up a few of these koozies to make your own cute koozies.
Here are a few more of our favorite creative and fun DIY projects using our Cricut:
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- You’re the Cherry Best Pie Party
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- Teen Tiki Time Birthday Party Ideas
- 100 Sweet Days of School Bubblegum Shirt
- The Best Homemade Strawberry Jam + Printable Jam Labels
- Summer Fruit-Themed Birthday Party
- How to Host a Pop Into Summer Popsicle Party
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Motivational Water Bottle
- DIY Fishing Pole