Gather your little goblins and ghouls and whip up some terrifying treats to celebrate Halloween. These over-the-top Halloween Monster Freak Shakes are a fun treat to serve and share.
Who can resist a delicious shake, especially when it’s topped with your favorite Halloween candy?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock you are probably familiar with the over the top Freak Shake trend. Basically, a freak shake is a milkshake that is super over-the-top loaded with delicious delicacies. They are a work of art, and absolutely perfect for Halloween.
Earlier this year we took our kids to Universal Studios and splurged on giant milkshakes from the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium. They were absolutely delicious and inspired me to create our own spooktacular version for Halloween!
How to Make Halloween Freak Shakes
All you need to create your own Halloween Monster Freak Shakes are a pint of ice cream, chocolate syrup, and creepy candy.
Start by spreading chocolate syrup or hot fudge around the inside of a mason jar.
Make your shake by mixing ice cream and milk in a blender. Pour the shake into the jar, then add a large helping of ice cream to the top.
Spread hot fudge around the rim of the mason jar and add crushed up candy to the rim.
Top with whipped cream, witch’s brew Kit Kat’s, Frankencups REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups, eyeball gumballs, and spooky sprinkles.
Add a straw, sip, and enjoy!
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Orange Melting Chocolate
- Frankencups REESE'S
- Witches Brew Kit Kat
- Hershey's Chocolate Candy
- Eyeball Gumballs
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Start by spreading chocolate syrup or hot fudge around the inside of a mason jar.
- Make your shake by mixing ice cream and milk in a blender. Pour the shake into the jar, then add a large helping of ice cream to the top.
- Spread hot fudge around the rim of the mason jar and add crushed up candy to the rim.
- Top with whipped cream, witch's brew Kit Kat's, Frankencups REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, eyeball gumballs, and spooky sprinkles.
- Add a straw, sip, and enjoy!
While Halloween traditions may look a little bit different this year, that doesn’t have to stop you from creating extraordinary Halloween memories! And delicious Halloween treats!
These over-the-top shakes are perfect for a family dinner, or a small BOO on the Block Halloween party.
They are also a fun way to use up some of the candy the kids get from trick-or-treating.
If you are looking for other sweet treats make a batch of Broomstick Donuts or Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons to make your celebrations extra spooktacular!
- Spooky Cute Pink and Black Halloween Christmas Tree
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- Daddy Daughter Sock Hop Valentine’s Day Party
- 6 Tips for a Fiesta Themed Graduation Party
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- DIY Melting Ice Cream Cone Headband
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Healthy Field Trip Lunch Ideas
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait
- Tattle Monster