Hello October! There are no bones about it, Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. This year trick-or-treaters are in for a real surprise when they walk up to our front door. A Glow in the Dark Halloween Skeleton Wreath will greet all those brave souls who dare to enter.
Your front door is the first thing people see when they come to visit your home, so why not make it a spooktacular sight with an easy and fun DIY Halloween wreath?! Seriously, make no bones about it, this craft is a Halloween home run. It’s an easy way to add a touch of whimsy with just the right amount of creepy! I’ve teamed up with Oriental Trading to show you step-by-step how you can create your own spooktacular Glow in the Dark Halloween Skeleton Wreath, head on over to their blog for all the details.
Make sure you check out these other creative Halloween crafts and party ideas using skeletons:
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party