I’ve been busy planning our 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt Party and I thought I would share pictures from our party last year. This was such a fun party to plan and the kids had lots of fun, I can’t wait for this years party! Do you have plans for an Easter party this year?
The party was outside at a fabulous local park and the perfect setting for our fun filled afternoon. I used the Easter party package from Dimpleprints to create this bright and fun party. I had a short turn around time and put the party together in 2 weeks, but I love how it turned out and the kids had lots of fun! Here are some of the pictures from the party.
To keep the kids entertained (and out of the eggs before we started the egg hunt) we played a few games. Sack races are a nostalgic and fun game, perfect for an Easter party. I made burlap sacks and attached fluffy yarn tails for “bunny hop” races. The kids put on bunny ears and hippity hopped to the finish line.
I’m also sharing this party here.
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Gold Foil 1920s Party Invitation
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Colorful 21st Birthday Party Ideas
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- How to Plan A Bee-utiful Bee Themed Party
- 20 Summer Crafts for Girls
- Orange Fruit Cups
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Strawberry Shortcake Party