Happy Valentine’s Day! It’s not to late to play cupid and spread a little love with these fun Cupid Cocoa Valentines. It’s been so chilly lately that I thought it would be fun to deliver a little love to our friends and neighbors to help them warm up this Valentine’s Day.
You really don’t need much to make these little valentine gifts. Here is what I included in ours:
- Cupid Cocoa (packets of milk chocolate hot cocoa)
- Hugs and Kisses
- Heart Sprinkles
- Heart Shaped Marshmallows
- Disposable Coffee Mugs
- Paper Heart Straws
Put your cocoa packets into a clear cellophane bag. I used a small paper doily, ribbon and a hand stamped tag to make my cocoa fancy.
I filled another red polka dot bag with Hersey hugs and kisses, because everyone loves chocolate and added ribbons and a heart tag.
You can pick up disposable coffee cups at the store, tie some ribbon around the cup to make them fancy for your cupid cocoa.
Heart shaped marshmallows and sprinkles are the perfect topping for your cupid cocoa.
Your neighbors and friends will love getting Cupid Cocoa Valentines, it’s a thoughtful way to show just how much you care! Who would you give some Cupid Cocoa Valentines to?
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Baseball Game Treats
- Mother’s Day Farmhouse Brunch Gift Basket
- 15 Handmade Valentine Box Ideas for School
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- DIY Bath Salts & Spa Gift Basket
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift
- DIY Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- 12 Days of Christmas Service
- Valentine’s Day Box Idea