Easter is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about Easter Egg Hunts, Easter dresses and of course Easter Brunch. I am a big fan of brunch and plan lots of my celebrations around this low-key, sorta fancy, definitely delicious meal. I teamed up with Tuesday Morning to show you how easy it is to bring the fresh look of springtime to your table, and get your celebration hopping with a stylish bunny themed Easter Brunch table setting.
By now, you I am a big fan of brunch, which explains why I have changed our families typical Easter dinner tradition to a more casual brunch celebration. I found so many great finds at Tuesday Morning for our brunch table setting and hope you will hop on over to the Tuesday Morning Blog to check out all of the details.
I was inspired by these cute egg holders and set out to create a colorful table setting centered around these little bunnies.
Now that the table is all set and ready for our guest to arrive it’s time to start thinking about what you will serve at your Easter brunch. One of the great things about brunch is you can still serve the traditional Easter ham and cheesy potato casserole, but you can pair it with lighter dishes and incorporate lots of pastries and sweets, like these Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls. I made a delicious Asparagus Tart with Lemon Honey Sauce that is not only delicious, but pretty too!
Make sure you head to Tuesday Morning to check out all of the other creative ideas and finds for this Easter table setting. Need more ideas and inspiration for your Easter celebration? Be sure to check out these popular posts too:
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party