I made this sign for Halloween and love it! I definitely have a house full of little monsters and as for the wicked witch part, well some days that can be fitting too! 🙂 I saw the vinyl saying at Poppy Seed Projects and immediately knew it would be making a debut at our house this Halloween.
I cut one of our left over wine box lids (remember the free ones from here) to the desired size. I painted it black and drilled holes to add the hanger.
I downloaded some funky fonts and created the design in SCAL. I used the Cricut to cut my vinyl and attached it to the board. I tied some ribbon around the hanger and now I have a cute sign to hang on the door.
I plan on making a big, glittery, purple broom to hang beside it. Hopefully, I can do that this weekend. I also plan on getting out the rest of the Halloween decor, yeah!
Do you have a Halloween sign or craft that you love? I have already had a few orders for these signs so I am adding them to my Etsy shop…Happy Halloween!
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- Halloween Monster Freak Shakes
- DIY Bubble Bath Halloween Costume
- Lottery Ticket Cake Teacher Appreciation Gift
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- DIY Star Wars Canvas Wall Art
- 10 Valentine Box Ideas