The past few days we’ve woken up to crisp cool mornings and it’s inspiring me to decorate for fall. This Autumn Bucket List will remind you of your favorite things about the fall!
This is my favorite time of the year and I look forward to everything about the fall. I love when the weather gets cooler, I can’t wait to break out the sweaters and get cozy around the fire.
I wanted a cute little banner to hang in my entry with all my favorite things about fall so I whipped one up in less than 20 minutes. You can create your own Autumn Bucket List Banner with the tutorial below. Or print out the free printable and place it in a frame for a quick and easy fall decoration.
DIY Autumn Bucket List Banner
Next, use your Cricut to cut out the Autumn Bucket List in gray iron-on vinyl. If you don’t own a cutting machine you can also print the image out on transfer paper and iron-on the printed design to your canvas banner.
Use the Cricut EasyPress to adhere the vinyl to the banner.
Add a pop of color and add a colorful yarn tassel or pom-pom garland to the top of the banner.
That’s all there is to it, a quick and easy project that you can create in less than 30 minutes and a fun way to bring all your favorite things about Autumn home.
Don’t forget you can download the free Autumn Bucket List and print it for another easy way to add a touch of fall to your home decor.
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party