I made these wine glasses and coasters for a sweet friend of mine who recently had a birthday. I love the black, white and hot pink color combo.
To make the wine glasses I picked up some wine glasses from the Dollar Store. Cut out the monogram and circles in vinyl on the Cricut and to complete the look I tied a ribbon to the stem.
For the coasters I followed the same steps I did here and just picked fun colors to coordinate with my glasses.
I am linking up with these great parties:
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- Personalized Hostess Gift Under $20
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- DIY Cricut Made Penguin Valentine Card
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Moon and Stars Mobile
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- Our Dad Rocks Picture Frame – Father’s Day Gifts
- DIY Bath Salts & Spa Gift Basket
- Valentine’s Day Box Idea