I’m a little partial to monsters, it may be that I have three of them running around here on a daily basis. Or it could be my cute little Tattle Monster that stole my heart 5 years ago and became incredibly popular on Giggles Galore, but either way I just love this cute little Monster Birthday Party I hosted for my sweet little nephew.
My sister asked me to help her plan a simple little party for her little monster who was turning two and like most days time got away from me and we were putting together this party the night before. Lucky for me, my sister doesn’t care about all the party bells and whistles and she just wanted a simple celebration to celebrate her cutie. I used the darling monster printables from Dimpleprints and using things I already owned I set up a simple party display.
My sisters friend made the super cute monster cake and we had monster popcorn, monster rice krispie treats and monster veggie straws and monster eye pretzels. All of the treats were easy to make ahead and the kids loved them.
My sister originally planned to have the party at the park, but the weather didn’t cooperate and it had been raining non-stop for days so we hosted it indoors and came up with some fun party activities like a Build Your Own Monster station, Pin the Eye on the Monster and Monster Bubbles.
When my sister first told me that she wanted a monster themed party for my nephew I started adding lots of super cute ideas to my Monster Pinterest Board, and while I ran out of time to do a fraction of all the ideas I had planned and this party wasn’t over the top or full of super fancy desserts or activities the kids still had a blast and there were lots of giggles!
If you are planning a monster party make sure you check out these other fun ideas:
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Mini Lasagna Roll-up Appetizers for Holiday Entertaining
- How to Plan a Picture-Perfect Spring Picnic
- How to Use Cricut Foil Transfer System
- Backyard Biergarten Oktoberfest Party Ideas
- DIY Back to School Time Capsule
- 15 Handmade Valentine Box Ideas for School
- Hot Air Balloon Valentine Box
- Strawberry Shortcake Party