My favorite craft tool got a new makeover and I am so excited to share all the new details with you! I recently had the privilege of attending an amazing product launch for the all new Cricut Explore. Pinch me. As a long time loyal Cricut fan (I bought my first Cricut on the HSN 7 years ago) I was giddy with excitement to attend this event, I couldn’t wait to find out what this special event was all about. Let me just say that the folks at Cricut did not disappoint! The dinner, the friends, the party, the over the top crafting and this amazing new machine…
You are absolutely going to fall in love with this new machine! The folks at Cricut have thought of absolutely everything from inspiration to creation just a few clicks away. The new Cricut Explore design-and-cut system blends an electronic cutting machine with Cricut Design Space, the free online design software, to help you make polished DIY projects. Create by using the hundreds of ready-to-make projects, the 50,000+ images from the Cricut library or by uploading your own images. You can even use the Cricut cartridges you already own! Some of my favorite new features include:
- The Smart Set Dial. No more guessing or messing up projects, just turn the dial to the type of material you are cutting and hit go! There is even a custom option so you can cut with additional materials.
- You won’t believe what this machine can cut…fabric, construction paper, glitter paper, kraft board, silk, magnet, leather, and that’s just to name a few!
- Sketch, score and cut all in one swoop!
- Storage, Storage, Storage. When I said they thought of everything I meant it, they even created tons of storage to make finding your supplies convenient. There is a built in storage for your tools, another storage caddy inside with a magnetic strip to store different blades (genius!) and a slick grey carrying tote.
- It’s super quiet. I love this feature, I’ve got enough noise and chatter going on around here so having something that can operate quietly is like a small miracle!
- You can upload all of your existing cartridges to your Cricut image library.
- You can create DIY projects in minutes! Want to make something fast? Or you need a little inspiration to get started? Browse ready-to-make projects in Cricut Design Space for tons of projects for home decor, parties, cardmaking, scrapbooking, school projects and more!
Guess what…the Cricut Explore will be available first on the Home Shopping Network in mid February and will be in stores in mid March! It will be priced at $299! I can’t wait for my machine to arrive so I can take it for a test drive and see what my new and improved favorite craft tool can do! I will also be hosting a Cricut Explore workshop in late March and will have lots of fun new details to share soon. In the meantime here’s a video with the CEO of Cricut sharing behind the scene details regarding the new and improved design and makeover for the new Cricut Explore.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- 100 Sweet Days of School Bubblegum Shirt
- How to Use Cricut Foil Transfer System
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Cute and Simple Donut Themed Party
- FREE Holiday Cell Phone Wallpaper Background
- FREE Football Cell Phone Wallpaper
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- Jingle and Mingle Christmas Party
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift