Our sweet friend Mason just celebrated his 5th birthday. He was having an Army party and I wanted to do something special for him, so I made him an Army suitcase to keep all his Army gear.
It is my first suitcase I’ve painted for a boy (you can see my Dress Up suitcases, here) and I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out!
I started by spray painting it a dark green. I made a template with my Cricut and handpainted the camo print.
I cut out ‘Property of Sgt Cobbs’ in black vinyl on the Cricut and added it to the front of the suitcase.
A card just wouldn’t do for this gift so I made custom dog tags with the birthday boy’s info and one with Happy Birthday wishes from our crew.
Love how it turned out, but love it even more that our sweet Mason was excited about keeping all his Army gear in his custom suitcase! Happy Birthday Mason!
I’m sharing my party gift at these fun parties:
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- Ruffled Burlap Garland Tutorial – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- DIY Glow-in-the-Dark Moon and Stars Mobile
- Summer Fruit-Themed Birthday Party
- 6 Tips for a Fiesta Themed Graduation Party
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- 15 Handmade Valentine Box Ideas for School
- 20 Summer Crafts for Boys
- DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop
- Our Dad Rocks Picture Frame – Father’s Day Gifts