Popsicles are the quintessential summer treat, don’t you think? They are refreshing on a hot summer day and surprisingly easy to make at home! I’ve rounded up 15 Homemade Popsicle Recipes that you (and the kids) can make this summer. And with a variety of flavor combinations you’ll have lots of options to keep cool this summer. And while you are at it turn your ordinary popsicle sticks into Extraordinary Washi Tape Popsicle Sticks, they’ll be the envy of everyone in town.
Which popsicle recipe do you think you’ll give a try?
- Garlic Herb Butter and Artisan Bread
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- Easy Tailgate Snack and Party Ideas
- 20 Summer Crafts for Girls
- Pineapple Mojito with Spiced Rum
- DIY Outdoor Bar Cart
- DIY Melting Ice Cream Cone Headband
- Easy New Year’s Eve Party Appetizers
- Strawberry Coco Loco Mocktail Recipe
- Luau Birthday Party