Valentines have definitely gotten much more creative and handing out simple handmade hearts are almost a thing of the past. While I still love a good old fashioned handmade valentine I also like coming up with creative ideas for my twins Preschool Valentines. While I’m a little late to the game, and using GoGo Squeeze for valentines definitely aren’t my original idea, I do love my take on it…I think these “Valentine You’re Awesomesauce” valentines are super AWESOME!
One of the best parts about these preschool valentines are they are super easy! I simply download the Valentine You’re Awesomesauce tags from Dimpleprints and attached them to our favorite GoGo Squeeze Applesauce. Easy Peasy.
I’m a fan of classroom treats that don’t involve mass amounts of sugar and the Awesomesauce valentines are a healthy on-the-go snack that would make any preschooler happy (and mom too!)
If you don’t want to pass out applesauce for your class valentines you can always send them in your Awesome kids lunch. I know I have three little ones who’d love to hear “Valentine, I Think You’re Awesomesauce!”
What are you doing for valentines this year? Do you have any favorites from years past?
And, if you need something to collect all of your sweet valentines make sure you check out our 10 Valentine Box Ideas.
- Personalized Hostess Gift Under $20
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- All-American Baseball Party Ideas
- Daddy Daughter Sock Hop Valentine’s Day Party
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- Free Inspirational Locker Printables
- FREE Holiday Cell Phone Wallpaper Background
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- Teacher Appreciation Gifts: ‘Donut’ You Know You’re a Great Teacher Free Printable
- 12 Days of Christmas Service
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party