I love the Halloween tradition of “Boo-ing” your neighbors. We are usually never home on Halloween, since we are out trick-or-treating, so I see this as a fun way to pass out candy to our friends and neighbors.
I usually kick things off by Booing 4-5 of our neighbors. This year I am using the free printable from Dimpleprints to spread some Halloween cheer!
I made treat cones using glittery orange paper and toppers from the darling Halloween package I’m using for our Halloween party this year, also from Dimpleprints.
Fill with candy and secretly sneak out and “Boo” your neighbors.
This is a fun tradition that’s easy and fun to make. This year I took the simple and easy route, check out my “Boo” treats from last year. Do you “Boo” your neighbors?
- Spooky Cute Pink and Black Halloween Christmas Tree
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- National Donut Day Tags
- How to Use Cricut Hat Press
- Daisies & Daffodils Garden Party Ideas
- 6 Tips for a Fiesta Themed Graduation Party
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- DIY Painted Pegboard Jewelry Organizer
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- 10 Patriotic Signs for 4th of July
- Smart Cookie Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party