Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and I am excited to share this vintage Kissing Booth party. I teamed up with my fabulous partner in crime Elayne from Elayne Dunn Photography to showcase a little Valentine’s love.
I purchased store bought items and transformed them into sweet and pretty goodies. I used jelly jars and stacked mini powdered donuts inside. I wrapped ribbon around the lid and tied them with twine. I printed out the party toppers from Piggy Bank Parties Vintage Valentine collection and added them to the tops of the jars. I also used the party toppers and tied them around the glass soda bottles with a straw and flag topper. Store bought cupcakes and Little Debbie heart cakes were displayed on my Pier 1 cake stands. I loved the vintage kissing booth cupcake toppers from Sweet Sosbee Designs, aren’t they sweet?!
The decorations were simple and most of it I already had. I made paper fans to hang from the trees and embellished them with dollies and the vintage printables. I also made a banner from red heart dollies to hang on the front of the stand.
Sweet kisses, lots of giggles and a few tasty treats made for one fun afternoon! A huge thank you to Elayne Dunn Photography for all the help and beautiful pictures!
I’m sharing this party here.
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Broomstick Party Skewers
- Team Soccer Party Ideas
- Heart Pop-It Valentine with Free Printable Tags
- Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- RainBOO Halloween Carnival Party
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- How to Host a Pop Into Summer Popsicle Party
- Easy Tailgate Snack and Party Ideas
- Luau Birthday Party