Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and I am excited to share this vintage Kissing Booth party. I teamed up with my fabulous partner in crime Elayne from Elayne Dunn Photography to showcase a little Valentine’s love.
I purchased store bought items and transformed them into sweet and pretty goodies. I used jelly jars and stacked mini powdered donuts inside. I wrapped ribbon around the lid and tied them with twine. I printed out the party toppers from Piggy Bank Parties Vintage Valentine collection and added them to the tops of the jars. I also used the party toppers and tied them around the glass soda bottles with a straw and flag topper. Store bought cupcakes and Little Debbie heart cakes were displayed on my Pier 1 cake stands. I loved the vintage kissing booth cupcake toppers from Sweet Sosbee Designs, aren’t they sweet?!
The decorations were simple and most of it I already had. I made paper fans to hang from the trees and embellished them with dollies and the vintage printables. I also made a banner from red heart dollies to hang on the front of the stand.
Sweet kisses, lots of giggles and a few tasty treats made for one fun afternoon! A huge thank you to Elayne Dunn Photography for all the help and beautiful pictures!
I’m sharing this party here.
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- Mini Lasagna Roll-up Appetizers for Holiday Entertaining
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- Slice Into Summer- 20 Watermelon Party Ideas
- Twins Carnival Birthday Party
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party