Today is the last day of school here and my sister wanted to give the teachers on her team a little gift to show her appreciation for the amazing teachers she works with. She asked me if I would come up with something and since I owe her a billion favors (and I love to make things with the Cricut) I said yes.
Here is what I came up with:I picked up some tiles at the Habitat Restore for $.79 a piece and cut out the saying “Live, Laugh, Teach” in vinyl. I cut out a red apple, added some red ribbon to tie it all together and it’s done.I thought these cute tiles deserved a grand presentation so I made some gift bags to go with it using scraps of paper I had on hand and left over gift bags from Aubrey’s party. I really like how it all turned out and hope her teacher friends to do.
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- Personalized Hostess Gift Under $20
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- Winter Woodland Christmas Tree – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- DIY Beach Sunset Paint Pour Coasters
- DIY Painted Pegboard Jewelry Organizer
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift
- Easter Bunny Cups and Bunny Bait
- Recycled Water Bottle Planters
- Strawberry Shortcake Party