One of the daily themes during our teacher appreciation week is flowers. My “Thanks for Helping Me Grow” flower pot I made a few years ago is still one of my favorite teacher appreciation gifts. And one of my most popular posts, which means lots of you out there like it too!
I recreated the same flower pot using my previous tutorial, which you can find here. Then I planted some flowers in the pot.
I attached a gift card to the free printable from Dimpleprints and secured it to a bamboo skewer. I stuck the stick down in the flowers and now we have a thank you gift that shows our teacher just how much we appreciate her!
Teachers really do help students grow and I hope you’ll take the time to say thank you to the special teachers in your child’s life. In case you missed it I also shared ideas and free printables for teacher appreciation gifts here, here, here and here! Which gift do you think your teacher would appreciate the most?
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Mother’s Day Farmhouse Brunch Gift Basket
- Backyard Biergarten Oktoberfest Party Ideas
- Easy Tailgate Snack and Party Ideas
- Model of the Moon – Science Fair Project
- Jingle and Mingle Christmas Party
- Easter Bunny Napkins
- Teacher Appreciation Gifts: ‘Donut’ You Know You’re a Great Teacher Free Printable