This Halloween turn store bought cotton candy into a fun treat with these Sticky Spider Webs. I made these sticky treats for our Spooktacular Halloween Spider Party and today I’m going to show you how to make them.
1. Gather your supplies. You’ll need cotton candy, striped paper straws, plastic spider rings, and a box.
2. Take a striped straw and bunch the cotton candy around the top.
3. Poke the spider ring into the cotton candy.
4. I spray painted my box black and poked holes in the top.
5. Embellish the front of the box with a custom design from Swish Designs Halloween printable package.
6. Place your sticky spider webs into the box for a spooktacular treat!