Tonight I planned to make a shrimp & pasta dish, but I had some oranges that needed to be used and knew there was no way we could eat them all (our neighbors gave us a case) so I did a quick search to see if I could find a way to use them with the shrimp. I came across this fantastic recipe for Spicy Orange Garlic Shrimp from The Pioneer Woman. This recipe was easy, quick and delicious. The only thing I did different was use fresh juice from my oranges rather than OJ and I didn’t have Old Bay seasoning so I substituted for Creole Seasoning, which gave it a little more kick, but we LOVE spicy!
I still wanted to use the pasta so I went to my files and found a Spinach and Orzo Salad recipe that would go nicely with the shrimp. I deviated quite a bit from this recipe to make it a little healthier and it turned out to be very scrumptious, even Aubrey wanted seconds!
Add some stemmed broccoli & carrots and you have a healthy, flavorful dinner on the table in under 30 minutes…not bad! Let’s eat!
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party