Labor Day weekend is our final chance to savor the last bits of Summer fun! Summer’s last hoorah, if you will. Today, I’m sharing easy ways to make the most of your relaxing Labor Day gathering with these simple Labor Day Party Ideas.
Simple decor, and festive colors will help keep your party set up simple and stress free.
Apple pie is an all time favorite over here. Especially during BBQ season. Change it up a bit, and serve individual apple pies. They’ll look cute served on a cake stand. Here, I added miniature sparkler candles, for a little festive touch!
However you celebrate during your Labor Day Gathering, be sure to keep it as “labor” free as possible. Wishing all of you a safe & happy Labor Day!
- Rock Candy Rainbow Donuts
- You’re the Cherry Best Pie Party
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- 100 Sweet Days of School Bubblegum Shirt
- Colorful Herb Box Garden Planter
- 6 Tips for a Fiesta Themed Graduation Party
- DIY Painted Pegboard Jewelry Organizer
- 5 Tips for Hosting a Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Carving Party
- 20 Summer Crafts for Girls
- DIY Bath Salts & Spa Gift Basket
- Free Teacher Thank You Letter Gift Idea