Labor Day weekend is our final chance to savor the last bits of Summer fun! Summer’s last hoorah, if you will. Today, I’m sharing easy ways to make the most of your relaxing Labor Day gathering with these simple Labor Day Party Ideas.
Simple decor, and festive colors will help keep your party set up simple and stress free.
Apple pie is an all time favorite over here. Especially during BBQ season. Change it up a bit, and serve individual apple pies. They’ll look cute served on a cake stand. Here, I added miniature sparkler candles, for a little festive touch!
However you celebrate during your Labor Day Gathering, be sure to keep it as “labor” free as possible. Wishing all of you a safe & happy Labor Day!
- Gingerbread Sleepover Holiday Party
- Gnome for the Holidays Christmas Tree
- Down Home Holiday Hoedown
- Broomstick Party Skewers
- Casino Night Party Ideas for Teens
- Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- How to Use Cricut Foil Transfer System
- DIY Cricut Conversation Heart Valentine’s Day Party
- Floating the Frio River the Ultimate Texas Road Trip Destination
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- DIY Mother’s Day Gift Basket