Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick is hosting a Goodwill Party, so much fun. I just had to participate. I have been haunting Goodwill stores and garage sales lately to make my beloved “Dress Up” suitcases, which I also talked about here. While these aren’t necessarily “decor” for your home they make a lovely addition to any little girls playroom or room.
I don’t have a before picture, but just imagine an old fashioned, hard plastic suitcase that your Grandma used to travel with. Just like this…
A little spray paint, creative details, ribbon and viola a beautiful suitcase. Give your little princess the gift of make-believe with this charming carrying case–perfect for storing dress up clothes and accessories.
- Spooky Cute Pink and Black Halloween Christmas Tree
- Farmhouse Carrot Patch Easter Mantel
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Mantle Decorations
- Teen Boho Bedroom Makeover with Cricut
- Cozy Classic Red Plaid Christmas Tree
- DIY Bubble Bath Halloween Costume
- Slice Into Summer- 20 Watermelon Party Ideas
- Farmhouse Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Glam Metallic Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- 25 No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 30 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- DIY Star Wars Canvas Wall Art