Hi Giggles Galore readers! It’s Tami here from Sincerely Jean. Today I am bringing you a fun kids winter activity. Bingo is a great way to pass the time while kids are inside on cold winter days. This bingo board allows each child to make their own board and decide where they want each piece to go! They will have so much fun creating their own boards and then playing as many times as they want!
Here are the supplies that you will need:
Bingo markers: Cheerios, Marshmallows, M&Ms, Skittles, chocolate chips, etc
1. Print out ‘Winter Bingo Cards’ PDF for as many players as needed.
2. Print out ‘Winter Bingo Cut Out Pieces’ PDF for as many players as needed.
3. Have the kids cut out all of the Bingo pieces from the ‘Winter Bingo Cut Out Pieces’ PDF.
4. Have them glue the pieces to the blank bingo card (Winter Bingo Cards PDF) in whatever order they would like. (This way everyone’s board will be different). There will already be a ‘FREE’ space on the blank bingo card. Do not have them glue anything on the ‘FREE’ space.
5. Print one more copy of ‘Winter Bingo Cut Out Pieces’ PDF. Cut up the pieces and put them in a bowl. Use these as the calling pieces.
6. Start the game by choosing one of the pieces from the bowl. Show the picture to everyone and have them put their mark (cheerios, chocolate chips, etc) on their board. Everyone gets to put a mark on the free space before the game begins.
7. The first person to get 5 marks in a row, calls out “Bingo” and they win that game. The 5 marks can be vertical, horizontal, or diagonal.
Play as many times as you want! Another idea would be to laminate the blank bingo cards and the game pieces and then use velcro or magnets to apply the game pieces. This way, you can save this game and use it time and time again. Click on the links below to download everything you will need for Winter Bingo
I hope that you have such a fun time playing Bingo with your kids and I am sure that the kids will love it!
Come visit us at SincerelyJean.com to see many more great ideas! Check out some of our most popular posts: Our Peanut Butter Brownie Truffles and our Peanut Butter Oreo Pie will have your mouth watering! If you are a DIY’er then you will love our Tufted Headboard and our Coffee Table Makeover.