This past weekend we had an Easter Egg Hunt party and the kids had a blast. I am sorting through pictures and will share them soon!
I made some fun centerpieces for the kids table and shared them over at Dimpleprintsyesterday. Head over there to see the tutorial. After the party I came home and rather than boxing everything up I decided to use some of the decorations to add a touch of spring to our house.
I took the twirly whirly pinwheels and stuck them in a basket with some grass to use as the centerpiece on our dinning room table. I threw some Easter eggs in my metal buckets and now we have a bright and cheery centeripiece for the table.
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Casino Night Party Ideas for Teens
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- Brunch Party Ideas with Cricut
- Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- Teen Boho Bedroom Makeover with Cricut
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- Memorial Day Party – Feature Friday
- Family BBQ Party Ideas