You can’t ring in the New Year without a bunch of noise. If your kids are anything like mine they are already pretty good at making lots of noise, but it never hurts to have a fun craft project they can make to get ready for all of the New Year’s Eve festivities. I made these easy New Year’s Eve Paper Plate Noisemakers with my kids and originally shared the craft on Name Bubbles. But with NYE tomorrow I thought I’d share it with my readers here. 🙂
New Year’s Eve is a time to reflect on the past year and get ready to welcome a new year, new adventures and new memories. This year ring in the new year with your kids and lots of merry noise with these easy to make Paper Plate New Year’s Eve Noisemakers.
This is a great craft for kids of all ages and they will love making lots of noise with their DIY projects to celebrate 2014!
2 Paper Plates
1. Gather your supplies. I suggest using sturdy paper plates, they will hold up better to all the noise making and shaking. I spray painted my paper plates silver to match our NYE party theme.
2. Turn one plate right side up and fill with a handful of dried beans and a few jingle bells.
3. Use a hot glue gun and add glue all the way around the rim of the plate.
4. Turn the other plate upside down on top of the other and hold in place until the glue is set.
5. Let the kids decorate with stickers or embellishments.
6. Ring in the New Year and make some noise!
We hope you have a new year full of adventures, wonder and lots of giggles galore! For more kid-friendly crafts and entertaining ideas visit www.gigglesgalore.net.
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- National Donut Day Tags
- DIY Leprechaun Trap House
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- DIY Cricut Conversation Heart Valentine’s Day Party
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Fall Leather Coffee Cup Sleeve
- Watermelon Slime Recipe
- Colorful Spring Lemon Flower Arrangement
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- Tin for Ten – A 10th Anniversary Gift