I was scrolling through some of my favorite blogs today during nap time (productive, I know!) and stumbled on the fantastic news that today is National S’mores Day! After drooling over the inspiration photos on Sweet Designs I promptly decided we would be celebrating this fun day.
I only wish I had know this sooner…I would have had a S’mores Party and invited over all our friends to celebrate (I would have used inspiration from Moore Minutes S’mores dessert buffet, can you say AMAZING!) but instead we had an impromptu family shindig in the backyard.
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- How to Spend the Perfect Day in Downtown McKinney
- I Love You Because… Grandparents Day Gift
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- 5 Days in Denver the Ultimate Family-Friendly Itinerary
- Best Neighborhoods to View Christmas Lights in DFW
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar Ideas
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- Family BBQ Party Ideas