Did you know today is National Popcorn Day? I love these quirky little “holiday” and finding ways to make another ordinary day seem special. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite popcorn inspiration and ideas for throwing a fun family movie night to celebrate National Popcorn Day!
Make popcorn cupcakes with this tutorial from Kinser Event Company
Or set up an Olde Fashioned Popcorn Bar – via Hostess with the Mostess
Let the kids design their own cars for a Drive-In movie – via Ladybird Ln
Make a movie sign to showcase the feature presentation – via Someday Crafts
Or you could always go big and host a backyard movie night for friends and neighbors – via CAKE
Does your family have regular movie nights? What do you do to make them special?
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party