Today we made some an easy, educational and yummy craft for Easter. I saw this idea at No Time For Flashcards and knew this would be a big hit with all 3 kiddos.
We used this craft as an opportunity to practice counting, sorting and patterns. Little Miss A. had to count to 5, 10, 15 and 20 before she could eat some of the white marshmallows we used to make the outline of the egg.With glue I drew patterns inside the egg and she then had to sort her favorite colors on the straight lines and then she had to follow a pattern on the squiggly ones before enjoying the yummy colored marshmallows.Meanwhile the twins worked on their colors (at least we tried) before they got to dig in.We haven’t done very many Easter crafts (I know I am behind) even though I have seen some adorable ideas. Do you have a favorite Easter craft or cute ideas we could do in the next few days?
- Clothespin Pilgrims
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- National Donut Day Tags
- Cute DIY Monster Valentine’s Day Card
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- Teen Boho Bedroom Makeover with Cricut
- DIY Personalized Popsicle Holders with Cricut EasyPress
- How to Plan A Bee-utiful Bee Themed Party
- How to Paint Woven Baskets with Acrylic Paint
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift
- Recycled Water Bottle Planters