There is nothing like wrapping yourself in a fresh-smelling, fluffy white towel. That’s probably one of my favorite things about traveling and staying in luxury hotels. When we moved into our new house, I decided that I wanted to recreate that same luxury feel in our guest bathroom.
White towels are the perfect crisp, clean accessory to any suite or guest bathroom. But keeping them crisp and clean isn’t always easy. Unfortunately, after a while, all white towels can become slightly dingy, despite regular washing and care. Usually people think it’s impossible to restore their white towels to their original pristine brightness. Don’t worry your white towels aren’t a lost cause. Fortunately with a few simple steps, you can keep your whites white and fresh-smelling for a long time.
My secret weapon for keeping towels white is OxiClean. I was first introduced to OxiClean while expecting our first child. A friend gave it to me at a baby shower and swore it would change my life. Little did I know that my life with three kids would be consumed with doing laundry and there would be stains….lots and lots of stains. Using OxiClean did indeed change my laundry-filled life and I’ve been using it ever since to keep stains at bay and now my whites whiter.
Here are my tips for how to keep your white towels white and fresh-smelling:
1. Wash white towels weekly. At least once a month add 1/2 cup of vinegar to the rinse cycle; this will help whiten, brighten, reduce odor and soften your towels.
2. Wash towels with the hottest water you can and make sure you use a quality detergent.
3. Add a booster to the detergent like OxiClean White Revive for best results. Oxi Clean White Revivie helps revive dingy whites without chlorine, and there is no lingering bleach smell. It will help keep your white towels looking like new longer!
4. Hang your white towels out to dry in the sunshine. The natural sunlight will not only help keep your towels a brilliant white, but nothing beats the sweet smell of fresh air and fluffy towels straight off the clothesline.
Give your laundry routine a boost and add OxiClean to help keep stains at bay and whites whiter. If you’re life is anything like mine and seems to revolve around the mountains of laundry that never seem to end you will absolutely love the efficiency and ease of OxiClean. Not to mention the “Wow-factor” every time you do a load and watch the stains magically disappear or see how it helps keep your whites whiter and fresh-smelling wash after wash!
“Disclosure: This post was sponsored by OxiClean through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about OxiClean Stain, all opinions are my own.”
- Spooky Cute Pink and Black Halloween Christmas Tree
- Grandparents’ Day Interview Free Printable
- Bubbling Key Lime Mousse Cauldrons
- Easy Entertaining with Summer Seafood Boil Party
- DIY Cricut Valentine’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- Glam Metallic Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Our Dad Rocks Picture Frame – Father’s Day Gifts
- Back to School Morning Routine Checklist
- Free Teacher Thank You Letter Gift Idea
- 10 Minute Homemade Jellyfish Costume
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas with Free Printable