Today we celebrated Earth Day by getting outside to appreciate all the beauty around us and to enjoy the beautiful weather here in TX. We went for a walk and looked for bugs, flowers and birds. We even peeked in on the baby birds that live in our tree up by the front door, Aubrey was thrilled about this (not so sure the mama bird enjoyed her excitement).
We also celebrated the earth by making “Dirt Cakes“. Aubrey picked out the flowers, helped stir pudding and crush cookies for this yummy dessert. We took our treats with us to our play date to share with friends.
“Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet
and the winds long to play with your hair.”
– Kahlil Gibran
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party