Today is the first day of October and that means it’s time to get ready for Halloween! I love this time of year, maybe it’s because my mom always made Halloween so much fun.
I thought I would kick things off this month with a recap of some of my recent Halloween projects. (Click on the picture for complete details & tutorial)
This is one of my favorite projects, I love these little monsters!
Speaking of monster, this has become the most popular post on my site. Who knew tattling was such an issue, and here I was thinking we were the only ones struggling with it! Murray is getting some new friends very soon, so stay tuned for more monster madness.
My little monsters inspired this cute sign (well kind of)
I love my 2×4 pumpkins. They are easy, cheap and can be used throughout the entire Fall season.
After you make your pumpkins, use the scrap 2×4 scraps to make Boo blocks.
And finally one of my favorite party products gets a Halloween makeover.
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- DIY Cereal Valentines
- The Best Mother’s Day Gift
- DIY Cricut Monster Valentine Candy Cards
- Ruffled Burlap Garland Tutorial – Michaels Dream Tree Challenge
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- Colorful Herb Box Garden Planter
- How to Paint Woven Baskets with Acrylic Paint
- 20 Summer Crafts for Boys
- Tackling a Tween Girl’s Bedroom Makeover
- DIY Graduation Cap Balloon Gift