Parker loved to point out Halloween decorations, one of his favorites was skeletons. He would gleefully reply “Skeleton – oohhh spooky” and then giggle with joy. Parker was a Park Ranger this year and looked so handsome in his costume. We picked this outfit up 2 summers ago when we were visiting Bryce National Park in Utah, isn’t it cute!?
Piper loved dressing up in her costume and her favorite part was the candy! She didn’t really want to eat the candy, she just wanted to pile as much as she could in her basket (she is our little pack rat) and don’t even think about touching it! Piper was a bumble bee this year, even though I really wanted her to be a bear (to go with her Park Ranger brother.) I didn’t have time to sew her costume this year and never found one I loved so she wore the bumble bee costume her sister wore 2 years ago, my how time flies.
Aubrey loved everything about Halloween this year and especially loved all the fun things they did at school to celebrate the holiday. She could often be found singing Halloween songs, talking non-stop about spiders, bats and pumpkins and dreaming up ideas for her costume (she changed her mind everyday!) This year she was a fancy witch. Sometime back in September she told us she wanted to be a witch and then she proceeded to change her mind over and over and over again. She finally agreed to be a witch and the night before her school Halloween party I made her a fancy witch tutu dress…nothing like the 11th hour.
Our Park Ranger, Bumble Bee and Witch had a fantastic Halloween 2010 and made some wonderful memories.
- Family Travel Guide to Eureka Springs
- DIY Halloween Crystal Ball Favors
- FANGtastic Halloween Dessert Board
- Witches Brew: Homemade Root Beer
- Gypsy Fortune Teller Halloween Party
- Pink-o-Ween Halloween Ghoul’s Night Party
- Kids’ Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- RainBOO Halloween Carnival Party
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- 5 Days in Denver the Ultimate Family-Friendly Itinerary
- Best Neighborhoods to View Christmas Lights in DFW
- 15 No-Sew Group Halloween Costume Ideas