Here is another simple idea to add a little pizzazz to your 4th of July celebration.
These firecracker cupcakes were inspired by the beautiful cake from The TomKat Studio‘s 4th of July party. I loved the sparklers on top of the cake and decided to make some for the cupcakes we’ll be serving at our BBQ.
You only need 5 things and 10 minutes to make these cupcake toppers. I used red and blue striped straws, sparkler picks (left over from this project last year), cupcake wrappers from Amanda’s Parties To Go, scissors and cupcakes.
Cut the straws in half.
Insert your sparkler pick and fluff until it looks good.
Cut out your wrappers and place around the cupcake.
Stick your “firecrackers” into the cupcake
Done. Light up the night at your 4th of July celebration with your firecracker cupcakes!
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- DIY Colorful Painted Favor Bags
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Dungeon Donuts Trunk or Treat
- Easy Halloween Desserts Using Candy Eyes
- Strawberry Watermelon Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- 100 Sweet Days of School Bubblegum Shirt
- How to Host Backyard Oktoberfest Party
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Melting Ice Cream Cone Headband
- DIY Star Wars Canvas Wall Art
- Tattle Monster