Whew, we’ve made it…it’s the last week of school! The end of the year always seems like a big blur between school programs, teacher appreciation, award ceremonies, end-of-the-year parties, and sports events it’s just plain crazy around here! But with the final days of school approaching, we could close the doors on school without fun End of Year Teacher Gifts for our sweet teachers.
This year I used up all of my “go-to” teacher gifts (Thanks for Helping Me Grow Flower Pot, Berry Sweet Teacher Gift, Money Tree) for teacher appreciation so I needed a fun new idea for our last teacher gift. And I wanted it to be easy to save my sanity during this hectic time of year.
This year all of my kid’s teachers made learning so much fun. They had a blast in school and so I decided to use that as our theme and combine it with one of our favorite summertime treats to create easy end-of-year teacher gifts.
I drove through Sonic and ordered several gift cards for our favorite teachers. I asked for some of the small cups that they serve the Sonic Blast in and brought them home to throw them together before dashing out the door again for another event.
Carli from DimplePrints created a cute tag for me that you can download here.
I filled the Sonic cup with red crinkle paper, added the gift card and tied a ribbon with the tag around the outside of the cup.
See, I told you it was easy. Now our favorite teachers can spend all summer enjoying cool treats from Sonic, and in our neck of the woods that is a great way to spend your summer!
What’s your favorite teacher gift you have given or received?
- DIY Patriotic Italian Soda Bar
- 8 Easy Valentines To Make with Your Cricut
- Sweet As Pie Gift Idea with Free Tags
- Baseball Game Treats
- BOO on the Block Halloween Party Ideas
- The Best Homemade Strawberry Jam + Printable Jam Labels
- Kentucky Derby Party Ideas
- FREE Easter Cell Phone Wallpaper
- FREE Holiday Cell Phone Wallpaper Background
- Model of the Moon – Science Fair Project
- Tips to Beat the Summer Heat
- Back to School Morning Routine Checklist