Create Christmas magic with these creative and funny Elf on the Shelf Ideas.
Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? What kind of crazy shenanigans has your Elf gotten himself into? I have seen so many awesome and creative ways that people have placed their Elves, and I thought I would share some of my favorite ideas so that YOU can have some fresh new ideas for your own Elf.
We could all use a little bit of help in the creative department, especially if you have kids who remember little details from last year and you need 25-30 NEW ideas. There are 30+ Elf on the Shelf Ideas here that will help inspire you to make the holidays magical for your kids. Most of these are fairly simple to do and can be put together in just a few minutes, even when you’re frantic and forget to move your elf.
30 Creative Elf on the Shelf Ideas
Have your elf bake some cookies, of course he will make a mini version too for himself! Here is the recipe for these delicious hot cocoa cookies.
Make some mini pancakes for breakfast and have Elf waiting to be served!
Our elf doesn’t normally cause mischief or get into silly shenanigans, but he always arrives with a special North Pole Breakfast for the kids. It’s become one of their most anticipated things of the season and you can check out these posts to see all of the fun he brings:
What Elf on the Shelf Ideas do YOU have in mind for this year!? Share them with us! We would love to see photos too!
- DIY Paper Bag Luminaries
- Free Thanksgiving Bingo Printable
- Wax Paper Melted Crayon Art
- 5 Ideas to Host a Fall Backyard Bonfire Party
- DIY Octopus Costume
- Hot Salted Caramel Coffee
- Cricut EasyPress 2 vs. Heat Press - Which Is Better?
- Black and White Buffalo Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas & Tips
- 10th Birthday Tradition and Surprise Birthday Sign
- DIY Leather Luggage Tags with Cricut Knife Blade
- DIY Acrylic Pour Ceramic Coasters
- Fiesta Dinner Party
- No Bake Candy Birthday Cake
- 10 Tips for a Successful Lemonade Stand
- Classic Cowboy Birthday Party